Monday 19 April 2010

The twin worlds of Geology and ATC combine (I'd never have thought it :D ) and all is quiet on the aviation front...Marvellous. But, the economic fallout of stopping one of the major conduits of globalisation from moving, is vast! If this bloody Volcano keeps on churning out the good stuff, then Europe is going to start feeling the pinch.

But, it's the first time today that I've noticed anything tangible from the ash, other than on Met reports. The sun is due to set in just under an hour, and the sky has turned blood red and orange, oh and there is ash on my car people, ash on my car...Time to call in some journalists to film it whilst I stand off to one side like a bellend.

What's next?

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

No comments: