No need for an enormous too and fro argument of circular reasoning on behalf of religion, because faith is the only reason many people need...And I don't care for blind faith as evidence. These are some amazing things Religious people think re: science
- The moon is only two/three/four thousand years old, it can't be older because Neil Armstrong would have sank up to his neck in all the dust
- The earth is six thousand years old. FACT. Some guy added up all the generations mentioned in the bible. This can't be disproved.
- Continental drift is a lie
- God put the dinosaur bones on earth to test us and make palaeontologists look stupid when they get to heaven
- Carbon dating is a lie because some guy put a live moth under there(?) and it said it was a million years old
- Molecules and atoms are a lie, there's no proof we or anything else is made of them. We're not meant to know, it's god's will
- You can't explain gravity, or even the weather so don't even try. Nobody can say where rain comes from or what makes wind.
This is genius level trolling. Nobody can be this stupid for real.
Sick of trying to reason with religion, it is beyond reason and it is are holding back the development of humanity. People even think that prayer saves lives, as in the case of Muamba where apparently it was prayer that helped him through, not years of scientific research and medical training...If you want to help people recover from illness or strife then, next time the collection plate is passed around at Church, give your cash directly to a hospital or medical school, you'd do more good for your fellow man than simply praying.