- Vince mentions many failings from the previous administration.
- Vince spots a number of areas the UK does well in.
- Vince eyes potential solutions for a few problems.
- Vince is respectful and courteous to Number 10.
- Vince is doing his job, suggesting ways that Number 10 can improve things to help UK business.
There is nothing in the letter that I see as being overtly threatening or wrong in any way shape or form.
Since the letter was supposed to be private, we shouldn't even be having this discussion. I wish the UK population would pull their heads out of the media's backside and stop being quite so drip-fed.