Monday 14 May 2012

I'm not perfect but

Saw the Avengers yesterday...Very good film...Very good. Inspires me to go out running in an attempt to chisel a Thor like torso.

So anyway, I'm not perfect but...What I would not do is bring a toddler into the cinema with me, and part with £20 for two people plus whatever you pay for the toddler. Why would I not do this? Because I have a brain and know that the rest of the cinema will want to lynch me the minute my kid inevitably freaks out at how loud/dark/confusing it is in the cinema.

Needless to say, about 2 minutes into the start of the film, the very young couple who committed this error of judgement had to leave the cinema. They attempted to come back in, and left within another minute because their spawn was having none of it.

What a waste of cash, and what an annoyance for everybody else in the cinema. Once you have kids, you're socially shafted! Learn this lesson 16 year old slappers (and your soon to be gone boyfriends). Don't inflict the noise your spawn makes on the rest of humanity.

Also, use your indicators correctly on roundabouts, don't stop dead in the high-street to talk to somebody you know without moving to the side of the path, oh and slow down gradually; don't open your umbrella in my face, and don't share your phone conversation with the train if you're a gobshite...This way you might just stay alive after I cease power.

No comments: